When you think of laptops, what are the names that come into your mind in a jiffy? Acer, Dell, Compaq, Sony and Lenovo? Yes, surely Lenovo. Don’t count out Lenovo. When IBM sold its personal computer and laptop – manufacturing setup to China based Lenovo, a lot of people were skeptical. Some common question were:
- Would Lenovo live up to the formidable IBM reputation?
- Would it hold its own in a world that was seeing the onslaught of so many brands like Samsung, LG and the like?
Time has borne out the fact that Lenovo has indeed consolidated its position as a leading manufacturer of quality laptops that can compete with the best the world can offer. One of the products from the Lenovo stable that is worth mentioning is the ThinkPad T400, which is just what you might have in mind for your portable computing needs. Its specifications read as below:
- 1440 x 900 WXGA+ LED Backlit (Matte finish) screen
- Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 processor with 2.83GHz and 1066MHz FSB
- 6MB Cache
- 2GB DDR3 RAM memory
- 160GB (7200rpm) Hard Disk Drive
- DVD+/-RW Optical Drive
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0 wireless
- ATI Mobility Radeon 3470 w/ 256MB (hybrid switching)
- Web cam
- 84Wh 9-cell and 56Wh 6-cell battery options
This laptop is a quality product that ensures peace of mind and offers great features at a reasonable price. The Lenovo name carries on the great tradition of product quality and performance that the IBM brand name used to represent. The service is also top class. So, you can stay assured that your laptop will give stellar performance and help you carry on with your work sans interruption and hassles.
Still in doubt? Well – the solution is simple. Keeping aside your apprehensions, go and acquire one now and you will feel the difference of owning a Lenovo laptop yourself.