Laptops are quite a necessity for those whose work keep them on the move. There are a lot of people in marketing and other allied fields who often need to be on the move in order to carry out their job responsibilities. Carrying out business and filing reports on a real-time basis are made possible by the usage of laptops. When you do not have the time to go back to office and make the daily reports, you would have to depend on a laptop to ensure that you remain true to your job description. Obviously, laptops represent a world of convenience for many professionals – be they in health, finance, media and a host of other vocations.
The Lenovo Thinkpad X60s Laptop spells a world of convenience as well as a significant improvement over the ThinkPad X 41 series. Some of the salient features of the laptop are as follows:
- L2400 1.66GHz processor. (1.2V) from Intel
- Operating system of Microsoft Windows XP Professional (where Service Pack 2 is installed)
- 80GB 5400RPM SATA hard disk drive (Sku: MK8032GSX) from Toshiba
- DDR2 SDRAM of 512MB (667MHz), 2 GB RAM configuration maximum
- 12.1” screen for your viewing comfort; XGA 1024 x 768 screen resolution (can output resolution of up to 2048 x 1536 via monitor out)
- Intel Media Accelerator 950 graphics
- Slots: PCMCIA Type II on the left side; 1 docking station / Expansion slot (bottom) ; SD memory card slot (left side)
- Microphone ports
- 8-cell battery with extended life
- An optional facility of Bluetooth
- Weight of 3.5lbs with 8-cell battery
- Sturdy and strong construction
- Low voltage processor for cool, low energy processing
Sounds interesting? You bet it is! Get hold of this Lenovo laptop today and see what a difference it makes to the way you work.