Nokia E90 is the new communicator from Nokia. The previous version was the 9500. The difference between the two is that the new one is smaller, and smarter.
Here is a list of the features that were added to the previous version:
- GPS communication with Nokia Maps included. Basically you can get the road maps from any city in the world. The software included is similar to Google Earth and Google Maps. The software is free, but if you want additional features you will have to pay.
- 3G – this is one of the greatest things that were added to the new communicator. The 3G technology is a lot faster the old 2G. The test that we’ve done so far, we were able to download with speeds of up to 100kb/s. This will certainly make your life a lot easier and you will have to spend less time waiting for downloads and for a page to load. You will enjoy high speed broadband Internet for your mobile.
- Faster processing, and even a 3d rendering engine.
- Also another great feature is the 3MP built in camera with LED flash. This digital photo camera is going to make some great pictures. From this moment on you can forget your old camera at home since you will be taking high quality pictures with your mobile phone.
- It has an 800 pixels wide screen that is just perfect for browsing the web, from wherever you are. And of course since it’s a communicator it has a QWERTY keyboard.
- One thing that I like the most is the quality of the sound. It has stereo rendering, with two speakers located on the back of the cell phone, and the quality of sound is one of the best I’ve ever heard.
- A great feature that all the other versions didn’t have is that you can hit one key and light up the qwerty keyboard, this way it will be easier for you to type if you are in a place with no light.
- It has two cameras one for making videos and taking pictures, and a secondary one for video conference and video calls.
This phone is perfect for a dynamic businessman.
Here you will find a list of the things that I don’t like about this cell phone:
- The number one bad thing about it is the price, which is a little too high, it costs right now 2 times a 8 GB iPhones. But if you are going to use it to earn money, and it’s going to help you with your business, especially if you have an online business, this will pay off by itself.
- The keyboard is a little bit hard to use, considering the fact that is a cell phone and it’s small, it’s okay. You can’t really write with both hands, all you can do is use 2 fingers to type. But as time goes by you will get used to and have a really great writing speed. It will take you some time to get used to it.